Popular AEW star Serena Deeb revealed on her Instagram earlier today that she is working through a knee injury.
Serena posted a video of her in a wheelchair, where she revealed the injury. Serena said:
“Recently, I hit a roadblock and I wanted to address it and be honest. I see everything. ‘Serena should be on Dynamite more. Serena should be on pay-per-view more. Serena is the best.’ You’re right. The truth is, right now, I’m hurt. I’m injured. My knee has been playing up for a while and bothering me in matches. I tried to fight through the pain. Was it the smartest thing to do? Probably, but that’s what I do,”
Serena’s last match took place on the July 19 episode of AEW Dark Elevation, where her and Tay Conti defeated Vertvixen and Jazmin Allure.
It is unknown how much time, if any, Serena will miss due to the injury.
WrestleTalk wish Serena a full and complete recovery from the injury.
transcription via Fightful
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- WWE Announces Nine New Signings
- How Many Tickets CM Punk Immediately Moved For AEW Collision In Chicago
- AEW Getting ‘More Aggressive’ In Major Stars’ Contract Negotiations
- Arena Shut Down ‘A Lot’ Of Ideas For AEW Double Or Nothing
- Update On Ace Steel’s Involvement In CM Punk-Led AEW Collision
- AEW’s Tay Melo Addresses In-Ring Future After Announcing Pregnancy
- WWE Venue Contracts Reportedly Have Interesting AEW Clauses
- Possible Spoiler On A New Title Belt To Be Introduced On June 2 WWE SmackDown
- Two AEW Stars Returning From Injury Soon
- Date For Major WWE International Show Revealed?