Although there aren’t many details right now, a popular name is leaving WWE after being noticeably absent from a number of recent shows.
Ranallo did not do commentary for NXT TakeOver XXX on August 22, or the August 26 and September 1 episodes of NXT TV which were both taped last week.
The commentary team for those shows was Vic Joseph, Beth Phoenix and Wade Barrett, the latter of whom is reportedly negotiating a full-time contract. TakeOver had Corey Graves instead of Barrett.
PWInsider notes that it is believed the departure happened shortly after TakeOver.
Stay tuned to WrestleTalk.com for any more details as they become available.
- Full Recap – Tony Khan Pre-Forbidden Door Media Call
- Report: WWE Using Robert Roode To ‘Teach’ Veer Mahaan
- Sasha Banks Spotted With Another New Look
- WWE SmackDown Live Results – June 24, 2022
- Lio Rush Explains The Difference Between NXT & WWE Raw Locker Room (Exclusive)
- Tony Khan Provides Update On ‘Forbidden Door II’
- Stephanie McMahon Addresses Vince McMahon Situation In WWE Meeting
- Full Audio: Pre-Forbidden Door Media Call With Tony Khan
- Tony Khan Addresses Jeff Hardy Arrest & Jon Moxley Comparisons
- Here’s Why Jake Roberts Has Been Off AEW TV