Some have speculated that Cathy Kelley, who many fans regard as one of WWE’s best backstage interviewers, could be returning to the company after leaving only last year.
Cathy Kelley left WWE after NXT TakeOver: Portland in February 2020 in order to pursue other projects, but some have speculated that she’ll be returning to WWE after she posted the following cryptic tweet.
see you soon
— Cathy Kelley (@catherinekelley) April 6, 2021
Of course, it’s important to note that Cathy Kelley has not explicitly said that she is returning to WWE, and there have been no reports suggesting that this is something that is in the works.
As previously noted, Cathy Kelley is widely regarded, in a similar vein to Renee Young, as one of the best backstage interviewers in recent memory, so fans would likely be very happy to see her back on WWE TV.
For any potential updates on the matter as we draw closer to WrestleMania, make sure you stay tuned to WrestleTalk.com.
- Record Numbers For WrestleMania 39 Ticket Sales
- Hikaru Shida Bringing Championship Back To AEW From Japan
- AEW Stars Planned For NJPW Wrestle Kingdom 17
- WWE Backstage Budget Cuts Having Big Effect
- Dexter Lumis Jumps The Barricade During United States Championship Clash
- Real Reason For Big Increase In AEW Rampage Viewership
- Stephanie McMahon Addresses Return From Leave Of Absence
- Brandi Rhodes Makes In-Ring Return For WWE
- Sasha Banks And Naomi Appear Together At She-Hulk Premiere
- Young Bucks Continue To Tease Identity Of Mystery Partner