There has been an update on the status of a popular NXT star following last week’s shocking segment, courtesy of WWE.
On last week’s episode of NXT, Adam Cole viciously attacked Kyle O’Reilly in a scary angle. Whilst the segment ended with O’Reilly being stretchered away, it was reported that O’Reilly’s injury is part of the storyline.
On last night’s NXT, it was announced that O’Reilly suffered a herniated disc, and isn’t medically cleared to compete. Vic Joseph stated that he is expected to be out of action for around 4-6 weeks.
This is reportedly not a legitimate injury and is only to further his rivalry with Adam Cole, after Cole’s betrayal of The Undisputed Era.
During the latest episode of NXT, Cole “apologised” to O’Reilly before attacking Roderick Strong. O’Reilly took to Twitter to call out his attacker, retweeting WWE with his new opinion of Cole:
What a POS https://t.co/10E1AtWATH
— Kyle O'Reilly (@KORcombat) February 25, 2021
Also on the show, Karrion Kross defeated NXT Cruiserweight Champion Santos Escobar in a brutal No Disqualification match.
What are your thoughts on the above story? Let us know in the comments on Twitter or Facebook.
- Another WWE Star Set For ‘Bigger Spotlight’ After WrestleMania 39
- Tony Khan Announces New AEW Dynamite Matches
- Ronda Rousey Publicly Slams WWE’s Women’s Division Booking
- Former WWE Star Offers To Be Bobby Lashley WrestleMania Opponent
- Roman Reigns To Set Another Incredible Record At WrestleMania 39
- Cody Rhodes Shares First Look At WrestleMania Attire Paying Homage To NJPW, ROH & More
- LA Knight WrestleMania 39 Status Confirmed?
- Big Hint That Bray Wyatt Is Returning Soon?
- AEW Star Says Fans Will ‘Never Be Happy’
- Top WWE Star To Wrestle Two Matches At WrestleMania?