A popular name on the independent wrestling scene has signed a new deal with MLW that will keep him with the promotion for several years.
Current MLW World Champion Jacob Fatu has signed a new contract through 2025, according to PWInsider.
The deal specifically prohibits Fatu from working for both WWE and AEW during that time.
This is an adjustment that MLW has done following the emergence of AEW – the original contracts only prevented talent from working for WWE, but they’re all now being reworked to include AEW as well.
The promotion has already signed several talents to new or adjusted contracts lately, including National Openweight Champion Alexander Hammerstone, Richard Holliday, Middleweight Champion Myron Reed, and Salina de la Renta.
Stay tuned to WrestleTalk.com to keep up with contract updates from around the world of pro-wrestling.
- Report: How ‘Majority’ Of AEW Roster Feel Toward CM Punk Revealed
- Former AEW TNT Champion Considering A WWE Move?
- Report: WWE To Introduce New Championship Belt ‘Soon’
- Potential Spoiler On Change To WrestleMania 39 Match
- Next WWE Hall Of Fame 2023 Inductee Announced
- AEW Name Opens Up About Training Action Star’s Daughter
- Major Change Confirmed For WrestleMania 39 Match
- What Happened In Cody Rhodes’ Massive Pre-WrestleMania Match Against Solo Sikoa
- Vince McMahon Era Rule ‘Effectively Dead’ Under Triple H
- Popular WWE Team To Potentially Reunite After WrestleMania