If recent trademark filings are anything to go by, we may have some more details regarding plans for the upcoming AEW video game.
As per WrestlingNews.co, the promotion filed to trademark “All Elite Wrestling: Elite General Manager”, and “Elite GM”.
The description for the terms was as follows:
“G & S: Downloadable game software; Downloadable computer game software for use on mobile and cellular phones; Downloadable electronic game software for use on handheld computers and mobile gaming devices; Downloadable video game programs; Recorded video game software.”
There has been no release date set or even an official announcement from AEW regarding the release of the video game, but the likes of Kenny Omega and Aubrey Edwards have confirmed it’s in production.
We’ll continue to keep you up to date with any further details as they become available.
- Big Format Change To AEW Double Or Nothing Affecting CM Punk Vs. Hangman Page?
- Tony Khan Provides Update On AEW’s Standing Following Warner Bros Discovery Merger
- AEW Dynamite Live Results – May 25, 2022
- Rumour Killer On WWE Ending The Brand Split
- Killer Kross Scrapped AEW Plans Revealed
- Corey Graves ‘Toned Down’ What WWE Wanted Him To Say About Sasha Banks & Naomi
- WWE SmackDown Star Ludwig Kaiser Undergoes Another Name Change
- Unused Jeff Hardy SVR 2010 Road to WrestleMania Story Outlines
- CM Punk Posts Very Emotional Tweet Following Texas School Shooting Ahead Of AEW Dynamite
- AEW Star Ethan Page Wants More Ring & Microphone Time In AEW