Details appear to have emerged regarding the severity of the cardiac event that Triple H suffered back in September.
The issue took Triple H away from his backstage role and he only resurfaced a couple of weeks ago when he was spotted on a tour of the new WWE headquarters.
Dave Meltzer said during Sunday Night’s Main Event that a source had described Triple H’s cardiac event as “very, very, very serious”. Meltzer also recently wrote on the Observer forums that Triple H “has serious health issues”.
Despite being spotted on the headquarters tour, Triple H is reportedly still not back in his previous full-time role backstage, and when he does return, it may not even be in the same role due to the high stress levels.
Stephanie McMahon has said recently that Triple H is “doing great”, so while he may not be considered ready to be back doing what he was beforehand, it sounds like his recovery is going pretty well, which is of course great to hear.
In Triple H’s absence, Shawn Michaels has been the main man running things backstage at NXT tapings.
Via Wrestling Inc
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- WWE Posts Statement On The Passing Of The Iron Sheik
- CM Punk Match Announced For First Ever AEW Collision
- ‘Well-Liked’ AEW Name Retiring
- MJF Namedrops Vince McMahon On AEW Dynamite, Next Challenger Revealed
- Huge Clue WWE Star Could Be Retiring Soon
- Big Update On Mercedes Mone Status For AEW X NJPW Forbidden Door 2023
- Did Swerve Strickland Beat Orange Cassidy For The AEW International Championship
- WWE World Heavyweight Title Match Added To Madison Square Garden SmackDown
- Referee Bump In AEW Dynamite Main Event Leads To Controversial Finish
- AEW Rampage Spoilers For June 9, 2023