Arguably the biggest advertised match for this weekend’s two-night WrestleMania 38 is the winner takes all championship match between Universal Champion Roman Reigns and WWE Champion Brock Lesnar.
Betting odds have Roman as the clear favourite to walk away as the Undisputed Champion, and some new WWE advertising may have backed up the betting odds.
The current advertisement for the first post-WrestleMania WWE Live Event in Erie, Pennsylvania on April 16 has “Universal Champion” Roman Reigns in a triple threat match with Seth Rollins and Drew McIntyre.
While this in itself isn’t surprising, as they’re not exactly going to advertise him as “not a champion Roman Reigns”, the fact he’s in a triple threat match with two huge stars suggests a title will be on the line, even if it’s just a live event.
Also advertised on the card is a triple threat match for the Raw Women’s Championship, with Becky Lynch taking on Bianca Belair and Rhea Ripley. Bianca is currently the betting favourite to defeat Becky for the title at WrestleMania.
Charlotte Flair will also face Aliyah on the show, so make of that what you will. Perhaps Aliyah is gonna take out Ronda before WrestleMania and beat Charlotte for the belt?
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Former WWE Star Announces Pregnancy
- CM Punk Dedicates Impending AEW Return To WWE Hall Of Famer
- Huge Match Being Discussed For AEW x NJPW Forbidden Door 2023
- Incredible Brock Lesnar Gesture At WrestleMania 39 Revealed
- Update On How To Watch AEW Collision In The United Kingdom
- WWE Star Reveals His Leg Is Partially Paralyzed
- Top Champion Names Drew McIntyre As Potential Title Challenger
- AEW Star Wants ‘One More Run’ As A Wrestler
- Absent AEW Star ‘Not Being Brought Up Creatively’
- Paul Heyman Describes ‘Method Acting’ With Current AEW Star