It has been announced that former NXT Women’s Champion Rhea Ripley will be debuting on Raw tonight. Now, there are extra details that may spoil what Ripley may be doing going forward.
PWInsider is reporting that the plan for Ripley is for her to be a heel upon her debut. This is newsworthy as she had spent her time in NXT as a babyface. However, she had spent time in NXT UK as a heel before that. No other details were provided about what she would be doing on tonight’s show.
The same report stated that both Charlotte Flair and Randy Orton will be off tonight’s show. Charlotte has been absent for a few weeks while Orton competed at Fastlane last night.
Orton had a bizarre match with Alexa Bliss, a match that saw the return of The Fiend. He hit Sister Abigail on Orton allowing Bliss to get the win. Evidently, it was a powerful enough move to warrant Orton missing the next day of television.
What are your thoughts on the above story? Let us know in the comments on Twitter or Facebook.
- Dave Meltzer Responds To Latest CM Punk Controversy
- Report: How ‘Majority’ Of AEW Roster Feel Toward CM Punk Revealed
- Former AEW TNT Champion Considering A WWE Move?
- Report: WWE To Introduce New Championship Belt ‘Soon’
- Top WWE Star Working WrestleMania 39 With Broken Arm
- Potential Spoiler On Change To WrestleMania 39 Match
- Next WWE Hall Of Fame 2023 Inductee Announced
- AEW Name Opens Up About Training Action Star’s Daughter
- Top Star Argues WWE’s Investment In Roman Reigns Has Only Just Started Paying Off
- Former Women’s Champion Wants To Face GUNTHER For WWE Intercontinental Title