WWE’s first Peacock original series ‘WWE Evil’, a documentary series focusing on some of the biggest heels in the company’s history, was a success for the company.
The first series featured episodes on Hollywood Hulk Hogan, The Miz, Sasha Banks, the Brothers of Destruction, Randy Orton, Stephanie McMahon, Ric Flair and Roman Reigns, and there are still many more heels that WWE could still cover.
WWE sent out a survey to members of their mailing list today, asking for feedback on the first series of WWE Evil, as well as interest in various other stars for potential episodes in season 2.
The list of names included:
- Roddy Piper
- Bobby Heenan
- Paul Heyman
- Mr. McMahon
- Jake Roberts
- The Million Dollar Man
WWE also asked for feedback on what other personalities or stories fans would like to see featured on the WWE Network and Peacock.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- WWE Hall Of Famer The Iron Sheik Passes Away Aged 81
- WWE Posts Statement On The Passing Of The Iron Sheik
- VIDEO: Solo Sikoa Has Hilarious Exchange With Young Fan At WWE Live Event
- CM Punk Match Announced For First Ever AEW Collision
- ‘Well-Liked’ AEW Name Retiring
- Ex-WWE Name Concerned That Top Star Would Be ‘Wardlow-ed’ In AEW
- Huge Clue WWE Star Could Be Retiring Soon
- MJF Namedrops Vince McMahon On AEW Dynamite, Next Challenger Revealed
- Big Update On Mercedes Mone Status For AEW X NJPW Forbidden Door 2023
- WWE World Heavyweight Title Match Added To Madison Square Garden SmackDown