On Monday Night Raw it was revealed that Universal Champion Bray Wyatt will be revealing a new face for the Firefly Fun House tomorrow night on Smackdown.
Very soon after, fans began speculating that we may see the debut of Sister Abigail as a Firefly Fun House puppet character.
Speculation was intensified after Erica Gimbel teaed a costume for a female Firefly Fun House character. For those who aren’t aware, Gimbel is a costume designer, boasting WWE as one of her clients.
The tweet has since been deleted, and it has been revealed that we might have all been worked.
Pro Wrestling Sheet’s Ryan Satin has confirmed on Twitter that the tease of a female Firefly Fun House character was completely fake.
Satin notes that it seems like the account that posted the tease was hacked, changing the bio to make it look like the costume designer had WWE as a client.
FYI – In regards to that video last night that seemed to tease a female Firefly Fun House costume, it would appear as though the woman who shared it is a fraud.
Looks like she possibly hacked the account of someone who hadn’t used theirs in years, then changed the bio. https://t.co/Iivfw8PFrq
— Ryan Satin (@ryansatin) November 27, 2019
Please note that this does not mean that Sister Abigail isn’t debuting on Smackdown, that is still a possibility. However, it means that the tease that made the rounds a few days ago wasn’t quite true.
- Hit Row Return On WWE SmackDown
- Tony Khan Officially Announces Parker Boudreaux Is All Elite
- Tyson Fury Announces Retirement From Boxing
- Karrion Kross References Release In Promo On SmackDown
- Swerve Strickland Reacts To Hit Row WWE Return On SmackDown
- Talent Believe The WWE Draft Is Coming After Clash At The Castle
- Former WWE Referee Scott Armstrong Appears On IMPACT Emergence
- Another Legal Update On Jeff Hardy DUI Case
- Vince McMahon Planned On Burying Gunther Following July 4 Raw
- NJPW G1 Climax 32 Night 16 Results