Following Monday’s terrible Raw rating, there is more bad news for WWE with the numbers for SmackDown.
Tuesday’s show pulled a very poor 2.072 million viewers, the fourth lowest number of the year. This is down from last week’s 2.219 million viewers for the Superstar Shakeup episode.
This time last year, SmackDown managed 2.55 million viewers for the equivalent episode.
These numbers are a big worry for WWE, especially with the move to FOX in October imminent and the network believed to be expecting an average of around 3 million viewers per week. At this rate, that is going to be a real tall order.
Issue 9 of WrestleTalk Magazine is available NOW worldwide. Order your print or digital copy or subscribe to the next six issues at this link
- WWE NXT 2.0 Live Results – May 24, 2022
- Stephanie McMahon Previous Responsibilities In New WWE Job Listing
- Tony Khan Provides Update On AEW’s Standing Following Warner Bros Discovery Merger
- Cody Rhodes Planned As WWE 2K23 Cover Star?
- Big Format Change To AEW Double Or Nothing Affecting CM Punk Vs. Hangman Page?
- Alexa Bliss Reports “Fan” For Death Threats
- Sonny Kiss ‘Still Believes AEW Is For Everyone’ Despite Long TV Hiatus
- Nikkita Lyons Pulled From NXT Women’s Breakout Tournament Due To Injury
- Rumour Killer On WWE Ending The Brand Split
- WWE SmackDown Star Ludwig Kaiser Undergoes Another Name Change