Despite being the show after the final pay-per-view of the year, last night’s Raw drew the lowest viewership for the show in 2019.
According to ShowBuzzDaily, the show drew an average of 2.053 million viewers, which beats November 11’s 2.057 million as this year’s low.
It’s also down from last week’s 2.150 million.
Here’s the hourly breakdown:
- 2.204 million
- 2.099 million
- 1.858 million
The show was promoted around fallout from TLC, as well as the emerging alliance between Seth Rollins and AOP.
- Kenny Omega On Comparisons To Former WWE Champion: ‘I Take The L’
- AEW All In Surpasses Impressive WWE Event Record
- VIDEO: MJF Pays Homage To WWE Star At AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- WWE Raw Star Zoey Stark Explains Alliance With Trish Stratus
- PHOTO: CM Punk Spotted With AEW Star After Double Or Nothing
- Injury Update After AEW Anarchy In The Arena Match At Double Or Nothing
- Rhea Ripley & Dominik Mysterio Respond To Being Namedropped At AEW Double Or Nothing
- WWE Star Makes History With Huge Title Win
- Backstage Praise For AEW Star At Double Or Nothing
- Jade Cargill Breaks Silence After AEW Double Or Nothing 2023 Loss