WWE NXT stars Rip Fowler and Jagger Reid, the former Grizzled Young Veterans and current Dyad, have been a hot topic in the wrestling world recently.
The pair requested their WWE releases back on April 3, with their requests being denied.
The two then revealed that they are set to become free agents in October, with their contracts set to expire that month.
There had been speculation that the two were looking to return to the UK, but that doesn’t seem to be the case.
In an update from Fightful Select (subscription required), the pair reportedly plan to continue wrestling in the United States once their WWE deals expire in October.
Despite requesting their releases, the Dyad are still being featured on WWE television.
Joe Gacy will face off against Gallus’ Joe Coffey on next week’s episode of the show, with the Dyad set to get an NXT Tag Team Championship match against Wolfgang and Mark Coffey if Gacy picks up the win.
The Dyad will face off against Hank Walker and Tank Ledger on tomorrow night’s NXT Level Up show.
If you want to stay fully updated on all the latest wrestling news, click the red bell in the bottom right of your screen to receive notifications from WrestleTalk.com straight to your device!
- AEW Name Reveals Upcoming Contract Expiry, Comments On Potential WWE Move
- Alarming Advice From Surgeons For Top AEW Star
- Carmella & Corey Graves Reveal The Sex Of Their First Child
- Mandy Rose Comments On Gigi Dolin Vs. Jacy Jayne NXT Cage Match After Not Even Being Mentioned
- Injured AEW Star ‘Close’ To Returning
- Bret Hart Calls Current WWE Star One Of The Greatest Wrestlers Of All Time
- Pat McAfee Reacts To Unfortunate AEW Double Or Nothing 2023 Attendance Photo
- Major Star Says He Could ‘100% Make Magic’ With WWE’s Seth Rollins
- VIDEOS: New AEW Fight Forever Character Spotlight Gameplay Clips
- Blackpool Combat Club Match Announced For May 31 AEW Dynamite