At the end of All Elite Wrestling’s Double or Nothing pay-per-view in May, Jon Moxley (former WWE Champion Dean Ambrose) made his surprise debut for the new promotion.
With All Out taking place tonight, many fans are excited for some of the surprise debuts at AEW higher-ups might have planned for the big show.
It seems like one of the debuts for the show might have been revealed by Sports Illustrated.
The site is reporting that Impact Wrestling and AEW are working on a deal to have Tenille Dashwood appear in the 21-woman Casino Battle Royale
There is currently no word on how the talks are going, but AEW allegedly want Dashwood (former WWE star Emma) to compete in the match.
It was revealed that Dashwood had signed with Impact Wrestling last month. However, it has been reported that the Australian has only signed a short-term deal with the promotion until Bound for Glory in October.
This means that Dashwood could sign for AEW just after the new promotion debuts their TV show on TNT at the beginning of October.
- Spoilers For AEW Title Eliminator Match
- Evidence AEW Star Is Leaving The Company?
- Alexa Bliss Addresses WrestleMania 39 Status
- CM Punk Comments On Rey Mysterio & Dominik WrestleMania Feud
- PHOTO: Bray Wyatt Spotted Amid WWE Absence
- AEW Star Says Cody Rhodes’ WWE Push Made Them ‘Reevalutate’ Future
- Celebrity Training For WWE In-Ring Return
- WWE Name Criticizes ‘Childish’ CM Punk Instagram Post
- Potential Spoiler On Edge WrestleMania Plans?
- Roman Reigns To Hit Huge Milestone Ahead Of WrestleMania 39