It has been speculated following last night’s episode of Super Tuesday NXT that Mercedes Martinez has had her last match with the black and gold brand and will be heading up to the main roster relatively soon.
Before their match last night, many initially speculated that Rhea Ripley was being prepped for the main roster, but it looks more likely that it will be Mercedes Martinez making her way to either Raw or SmackDown.
After the show, in a WWE.com exclusive, Robert Stone confirmed that Mercedes Martinez was no longer part of the “Robert Stone Brand”, citing “creative differences” as for the reason for the split.
It has been heavily rumoured that Mercedes Martinez is going to be part of the RETRIBUTION faction, so fans have speculated that this could be the way we see Martinez written off of NXT TV.
Altered audio has leaked online from RETRIBUTION’s first promo on WWE Raw this week, with fans noting that the voices of Mercedes Martinez and Dominik Dijakovic could be heard.
WrestleTalk exclusively reported several months ago that Chelsea Green had been split from Robert Stone as she was heading up to the main roster, and it seems like Martinez may be following in her footsteps.
Speaking of RETRIBUTION, it ha been reported that a main roster star and member of the SmackDown brand was one of the people behind the masks on this week’s Raw. You can find out who by clicking here.
For the latest on WWE’s plans for Mercedes Martinez and RETRIBUTION, make sure you stay tuned to WrestleTalk.com.
- WWE Announces Signing Of Former AEW Star Jade Cargill
- Triple H Comments On Jade Cargill Signing With WWE
- AEW Star Sends Message To Jade Cargill After Signing With WWE
- Tony Khan Comments On Jade Cargill After WWE Signing
- Jade Cargill Comments On Officially Becoming A WWE Star
- Update On Free Agent Rumored To Join WWE Or AEW
- TV Show Featuring CM Punk Canceled
- Top AEW Star Is Happy Being ‘Guinea Pig’ For ‘Crazy Stuff’
- Mustafa Ali’s Replacement Against Dominik Mysterio At NXT No Mercy Revealed
- Tony Khan Addresses NJPW Acquisition Rumors