Last month it was confirmed that All Elite Wrestling’s TV show would begin airing on TNT later this year.
It was then revealed by Tony Khan in a recent interview that the new promotion’s TV show will air weekly and will last two hours.
Breaking News – @AEWrestling to air on @TNTDrama #AEW pic.twitter.com/movdS7UKgk
— All Elite Wrestling (@AEW) May 15, 2019
Khan did state in the interview that the night of the show could not yet be dislocated. However, AEW’s recent trademark activity might have just given it away.
Before AEW was even unveiled, the company filed to trademark “Tuesday Night Dynamite”. This led some to believe that the rumoured TV show would air on Tuesday nights, replacing Smackdown as it moves to Fridays on FOX in October.
However, according to WrestlingInc, the company applied for the trademark “Wednesday Night Dynamite” on June, 18. This could confirm that the show on TNT will be airing on Wednesdays rather than Tuesdays.
WrestleTalk will provide more information if and when it becomes available.
- Irate Jon Moxley Responds To CM Punk In Expletive-Filled Retort
- Major Change Confirmed For WrestleMania 39 Match
- Major AEW Star To Be Out ‘For A While’ After Suffering Legitimate Injury
- What Happened In Cody Rhodes’ Massive Pre-WrestleMania Match Against Solo Sikoa
- Jon Moxley On AEW: ‘I Have Never Seen So Much Bulls**t Drama In One Place In My Entire F**king Life’
- Rumor Killer On WWE Star Taking ‘A Long Time’ Away From The Company
- WWE Star Debuts New Entrance Theme On Pre-WrestleMania Raw
- Jon Moxley Reveals Why He Was ‘F**king Furious’ About Recent AEW Show
- NXT Star Makes Cameo You Probably Missed On WWE Raw
- Jon Moxley Has High Praise For Surprising AEW Star