With WrestleMania 39 now just nine days from tonight, most of WWE’s top stars are accounted for on the show.
One major name currently without direction on the show is Bobby Lashley, who finds his future in uncertainty following his scheduled opponent, Bray Wyatt, being sidelined with an illness.
Another WWE star who has found himself becoming incredibly popular is LA Knight, with him constantly referring to giving the show it’s ‘LA Knight moment’.
Per WrestleVotes speaking to GiveMeSport, both men will be accounted for on the show, with Knight being put in place as a potential replacement for Wyatt against Lashley.
I heard the plans for Bobby had something to do with La Knight. I think there’s a tie-in with some type of segment that LA Knight is going to be involved in.
There has been a lot of speculation regarding a segment or match between Knight and Stone Cold Steve Austin, but nothing has been made official as of yet.
We will continue to provide all updates on Lashley and Knight’s statuses for the show as they become available.
Think you’re a wrestling mastermind? Well you can prove it by taking quizzes in our brand new quiz section! Don’t forget to tweet us your results!
- Paul Heyman’s Intriguing Reaction After Jimmy Uso Accidentally Costs Jey Uso Championship Match
- Another New WWE Championship Design Revealed & Big Return On SmackDown
- Another New WWE Championship Redesign To Be Revealed On SmackDown
- Another WWE Championship Unification Match Announced
- Update On WWE Women’s Title Situation Ahead Of June 9 SmackDown
- KENTA Responds To Alternate Dream Match For CM Punk At Forbidden Door
- NXT Stars Interfere In Big Match On SmackDown
- New IMPACT World Champion Crowned
- Popular AEW Star Sidelined With Neck Injury
- First WWE Stars To Pin Roman Reigns Have Interesting Connections To The Tribal Chief