A potential spoiler has emerged on a surprise celebrity appearance at WWE Royal Rumble this Saturday.
Bad Bunny is reportedly set to return to WWE this weekend. As per Ringside News – which has had several backstage reports confirmed by the likes of Fightful and Dave Meltzer in recent times – a tenured member of the WWE creative team has stated that the The Puerto Rican rapper is ‘in the Rumble’.
Bad Bunny appeared during Royal Rumble 2021, performing his hit ‘Booker T’, alongside the WWE Hall of Famer. The artist went on to make his wrestling debut at WrestleMania 37, teaming with Damian Priest to defeat The Miz & John Morrison. Bad Bunny has noted that he would be ‘100% invested‘ in another WWE run, if he is able to make the commitment again.
It doesn’t appear that Bad Bunny is returning to WWE full-time, as the star is set to begin his 2022 tour on February 9. Bad Bunny’s tour notably caused Ticketmaster to crash in April 2021, when tickets went on sale.
Stay up to date with the announced Royal Rumble entrants using our tracker, at this link.
- William Regal Compares Putting Over AEW Star Danhausen To Past WWE Comedy
- PROGRESS World Championship Declared Vacant at Chapter 134 Event
- Update On MJF AEW Contract Situation, Locker Room Not On MJF’s Side
- AEW Dark: Elevation Stacked Card Includes ROH Women’s Championship Match
- NXT Tag Team Titles Match For In Your House Event Announced
- Reason Behind Chris Jericho Keeping Judas After His Heel Turn Revealed
- NJPW Capital Collision Results: New IWGP United States Champion & AEW Stars Appear
- Paige Has A Suggestion For Ronda Rousey
- PROGRESS 134: No Mountain High Enough SPOILERS – Major Challenge Issued For Strong Style Weekend
- Alexa Bliss Shows Off New Tattoo (PHOTO)