Triple H has declared that there will be a “pretty epic” announcement on this coming Wednesday’s episode of WWE NXT.
The announcement will reveal who will challenge Adam Cole for the NXT Championship at TakeOver: Portland.
WWE COO Triple H announced during his post-Worlds Collide interview on Facebook Live that NXT Champion Adam Cole’s TakeOver: Portland challenger will be revealed this Wednesday during NXT on USA Network.
The Game said that NXT General Manager William Regal is working on something “pretty epic” for the title match at the Feb. 16 WWE Network special. Just what does he have in store for the leader of Undisputed ERA? Find out this Wednesday on NXT, live at 8/7 C on USA Network!
The TakeOver: Portland event takes place on February 16, with two matches already confirmed.
Rhea Ripley, who retained the Women’s Championship over Toni Storm at Worlds Collide last night, defends her title against Bianca Belair.
Also set is a singles match between Johnny Gargano and Finn Balor. The bout was originally meant to take place at TakeOver: WarGames in November, but Gargano suffered an injury.
Be sure to let us know who you think should challenge Adam Cole at TakeOver: Portland.
- WWE Announces Nine New Signings
- How Many Tickets CM Punk Immediately Moved For AEW Collision In Chicago
- AEW Getting ‘More Aggressive’ In Major Stars’ Contract Negotiations
- Arena Shut Down ‘A Lot’ Of Ideas For AEW Double Or Nothing
- Update On Ace Steel’s Involvement In CM Punk-Led AEW Collision
- AEW’s Tay Melo Addresses In-Ring Future After Announcing Pregnancy
- WWE Venue Contracts Reportedly Have Interesting AEW Clauses
- Possible Spoiler On A New Title Belt To Be Introduced On June 2 WWE SmackDown
- Two AEW Stars Returning From Injury Soon
- Date For Major WWE International Show Revealed?