WWE decided to open up it’s Forbidden Door earlier this month, when it was announced that WWE star Shinsuke Nakamura would be returning to Pro Wrestlig NOAH.
Shinsuke is set to take on legendary wrestler The Great Muta as part of Muta’s retirement tour on January 1 at NOAH’s New Year’s show.
The event has got a lot of attention following the huge announcement, and that has shown in the ticket sales.
NOAH took to Twitter today to announce that, due to popular demand, additional seating had been opened up for the show on January 1.
Great Muta is set to team with AEW star Sting in the Great Muta’s final match on January 22.
Nakamura was a part of the SmackDown World Cup, being eliminated in the first round by Mexico’s Santos Escobar.
Karl Anderson remains the NEVER Openweight Champion in New Japan Pro Wrestling after signing with WWE, with him seemingly set to defend the title at Wrestle Kingdom on January 4.
🚨Due to the demand, we have added additional seating for 1 January Nippon Budokan!
We have opened areas usually used for equipment & the stage!
Buy now to make sure you don’t miss out!
— Pro Wrestling NOAH Global (@noahglobal) November 19, 2022
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- WWE Star Eyes Up Top Free Agent Match
- Former WWE Star Seemingly Signs Deal With The Company
- Backstage Details On Randy Orton WWE Creative Plans
- ‘A Lot Of Negativity’ Backstage In AEW, Reasons Why Revealed
- WWE Botches Big Match Announcement?
- WWE Star Injured Indefinitely, Pulled From Big Match
- Former WWE Star Announces Retirement
- AJ Styles Planned WWE Return Date Revealed
- New WWE Faction Member Revealed
- Insane Cody Rhodes WWE Record Revealed