The listed producer for the August 13 SmackDown segment featuring John Cena and Roman Reigns has been revealed in a new report.
On Friday’s show, Cena and Universal Champion Roman Reigns met face to face in the ring. During the segment, John Cena made a reference to CM Punk, blowing Reigns a kiss, like Punk did to Vince McMahon after winning the WWE Title at Money in the Bank 2011.
Cena also talked about AEW star John Moxley, telling Reigns “you almost ruined Seth Rollins, you ran Dean Ambrose out of WWE.”
As per Fightful Select (subscription required) the segment was produced by Jamie Noble. The report pointed out that Paul Heyman has also had a heavy influence over Reigns’ stories, and Reigns and Cena have had a lot of freedom with recent segments.
Noble notably co-produced the WWE Championship match between Drew McIntyre and Bobby Lashley at WrestleMania 37 night one. Noble also was involved with producing the Randy Orton vs The Fiend match with kicked off the second night.
More recently, the Dominik Mysterio vs Jey Uso match from last week’s (August 6) episode of SmackDown was overseen by Noble.
Cena challenges Roman Reigns for the Universal Championship at SummerSlam next Saturday. Several new segments have been announced for the “go-home” episode of Raw on Monday.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Another WWE Star Set For ‘Bigger Spotlight’ After WrestleMania 39
- Tony Khan Announces New AEW Dynamite Matches
- Potential Spoiler On Edge WrestleMania Plans?
- WWE Star Set To Compete In Miss Universe Canada
- Roman Reigns To Set Another Incredible Record At WrestleMania 39
- Update On AEW Star Following Injury Scare
- AEW Star Says Fans Will ‘Never Be Happy’
- Cody Rhodes Shares First Look At WrestleMania Attire Paying Homage To NJPW, ROH & More
- WWE Star Names Omos The Greatest Giant In WWE History
- More WWE Legends Being Brought In For WrestleMania 39