The producers for the matches at last Saturday’s (February 19) WWE Elimination Chamber event have been revealed.
Per PWInsider, the Universal Championship match between Roman Reigns and Goldberg was produced by Michael Hayes, while Adam Pearce and Shane Helms took control of the Women’s Elimination Chamber match. Pearce was also the producer for The Miz vs Rey Mysterio on the Kickoff show.
Becky Lynch vs Lita was a product of Shawn Daivari, as was the tag team bout between Charlotte Flair & Sonya Deville vs Naomi & Ronda Rousey.
The WWE Championship Elimination Chamber match was led by Jamie Noble and Chris Park/Abyss, with Park also being the producer for Drew McIntyre’s match with Madcap Moss.
Finally, the Usos vs Viking Raiders non-match was produced by Jason Jordan.
- AEW Star Has Very Awkward Encounter With CM Punk T-Shirt
- Report: Popular AEW Star ‘Trying To Get Fired’
- WWE Announces New Commentary Teams For Raw, SmackDown & NXT
- WWE Raw Name Gone From WWE
- Tony Khan Reveals Truth About Why He Takes Shots At WWE
- Tony Khan Spoke To WWE Management After Infamous Promo
- Former WWE Tough Enough Winner Sara Lee Passes Away
- Spoiler On Return Set For WWE SmackDown
- Spoiler On Suspended AEW Star’s Return
- Tony Khan Addresses WWE Signing AEW Dark Talent