The backstage producers in charge of segments and matches during last night’s WWE Raw 30th Anniversary show have been revealed.
There’s been some controversy coming out of the show since the revelation that the opening segment with the Bloodline went way over time and caused the Becky Lynch vs Bayley steel cage match to be pulled from the show completely, and instead it was just turned into an angle with Damage CTRL attacking Lynch.
Nonetheless, PWInsider reports that the producers for each segment and match were as follows:
The Bloodline opening segment – Michael Hayes
The LA Knight/Undertaker/Bray Wyatt segment – Chris Park (Abyss)
Becky Lynch vs Bayley steel cage – TJ Wilson (Tyson Kidd)
The DX segment and Imperium vs Seth Rollins & Street Profits – Shane Helms (The Hurricane)
The Charlotte Flair/Bianca Belair segment and Belair vs Sonya Deville – Petey Williams
The Miz/Kevin Owens segment – Jason Jordan
Austin Theory vs Bobby Lashley – Adam Pearce
- Huge News On Stone Cold Steve Austin Plans For WrestleMania 39
- WWE SmackDown Stars Move To Raw
- SPOILER: WWE Star Set For Return On Tonight’s January 30 Raw
- Brock Lesnar WWE Elimination Chamber 2023 Status Update
- WWE Unhappy With One Royal Rumble Performance
- Confusion Surrounding Nia Jax’s WWE Roster Status After Royal Rumble
- Post-Royal Rumble Update On The Rock Appearing At WrestleMania 39
- Former Women’s Champion ‘So Down’ For Intercontinental Title Shot
- Backstage Reaction To Royal Rumble Ending Featuring Bloodline & Sami Zayn
- Big Spoiler For Another UK WWE PLE?