There was already massive bad blood heading into the Cara Noir versus Spike Trivet match-up after Spike interfered at PROGRESS 130 causing Cara to lose his PROGRESS title championship.
After both men were disqualified during this match for throwing the referee outside of the ring, they had a giant brawl with both wrestlers losing complete control even assaulting crew members, fighting up to the ramp where finally Spike issued a challenge to Cara for Strong Style Weekend.
An ‘I Quit’ match with the stipulation that the loser will have to leave PROGRESS wrestling, while Cara appeared to accept it remains unconfirmed per PROGRESS at this time.
Strong Style Weekend is set to occur Friday, June 3rd and Saturday, June 4th and Sunday, June 5th with tickets currently still available.
PROGRESS 134: No Mountain High Enough featured:
Ricky Knight Jr. vs. Leon Slater
Raven Creed vs. Max The Impaler
Tables Match – Skye Smitson vs. Alexxis Falcon
PROGRESS Atlas Title Match – Luke Jacobs (c) vs. Roy Johnson
PROGRESS Tag Team Title #1 Contendership Match 0 The Sunshine Machine (Chuck Mambo & TK Cooper) vs. Smokin’ Aces (Charlie Sterling & Nick Riley)
Super Strong Style 16 Tournament 2022 Qualifying Four Way Match – Axel Tischer vs. Bobby Gunns vs. Jurn Simmons vs. Maggot
Cara Noir vs. Spike Trivet
PROGRESS World Title Match – Jonathan Gresham (c) vs. Gene Munny
BREAKING: Spike Trivet has challenged Cara Noir to a future bout.
I Quit match.
Loser leaves PROGRESS.
— PROGRESS Wrestling (@ThisIs_Progress) May 15, 2022
After Cara Noir vs Spike Trivet ended via double DQ, the two stars brawled across the Electric Ballroom, before Spike challenged Cara to an I Quit Loser Leaves @ThisIs_Progress match for Strong Style Weekend! pic.twitter.com/mxIzQTpDS1
— Sanchez Taylor (@TheSannyT) May 15, 2022
- Chris Jericho, Bryan Danielson & Paul Wight Appear On WWE Raw
- Another AEW Star Clears Twitter Amid Contract Expiry Speculation
- Backstage Details On AEW Stars Appearing On Raw, Jon Moxley Injury Update, Vince McMahon Allegations – Audio News Bulletin – June 28, 2022
- Fans Speculate AEW Star’s Contract Has Expired Following Cryptic Tweet
- Kevin Owens Misses WWE Raw Due To ‘Minor Situation’
- Luke Owen Reviews WWE Raw – June 27, 2022
- AEW Star Jake Atlas Domestic Violence Case Dropped
- Cody Rhodes Appears On June 27 WWE Raw
- John Cena Says He Doesn’t Know When His Next Match Is During Raw Return
- Latest On Sasha Banks & Naomi WWE Statuses