Mexican promotion AAA is reportedly interested in Karrion Kross, Scarlett Bordeaux, Gran Metalik & Taya Valkyrie (Franky Monet).
Kross, Bordeaux, Metalik and Valkyrie were among the 18 names released by WWE on November 4 just over a week ago.
The Wrestling Observer Newsletter reports that AAA is interested in bringing in Valkyrie “whenever she is interested and available”.
As for Karrion Kross – who’ll likely go back to being Killer Kross – and Scarlett Bordeaux, the promotion is looking at bringing them in at some point in 2022.
The Observer also mentioned that there is interest from AAA in Gran Metalik (Mascara Dorada), but the promotion already has an abundance of new generation high flyers and a major Mexican signing coming in.
Metalik is the only one of those names who hasn’t worked in AAA in the past, since he spent most of his time in Mexico with CMLL.
AAA is also interested in Flamita, Rey Horus and Rush, who are set to be available with ROH releasing everyone from contracts.
- WWE Star Injured Indefinitely, Pulled From Big Match
- New WWE Faction Member Revealed
- Former WWE Star Announces Retirement
- WWE Star Debuts With New Ring Name
- Insane Cody Rhodes WWE Record Revealed
- Interesting Cody Rhodes WWE Raw Detail Revealed
- Potential Big Change To WWE Event Schedule Revealed
- WWE Star Replaced By CM Punk
- WWE Ends 36-Year Tradition
- WWE Star Ruled Out For 8-12 Months With Legitimate Injury