Mexican promotion AAA is reportedly interested in Karrion Kross, Scarlett Bordeaux, Gran Metalik & Taya Valkyrie (Franky Monet).
Kross, Bordeaux, Metalik and Valkyrie were among the 18 names released by WWE on November 4 just over a week ago.
The Wrestling Observer Newsletter reports that AAA is interested in bringing in Valkyrie “whenever she is interested and available”.
As for Karrion Kross – who’ll likely go back to being Killer Kross – and Scarlett Bordeaux, the promotion is looking at bringing them in at some point in 2022.
The Observer also mentioned that there is interest from AAA in Gran Metalik (Mascara Dorada), but the promotion already has an abundance of new generation high flyers and a major Mexican signing coming in.
Metalik is the only one of those names who hasn’t worked in AAA in the past, since he spent most of his time in Mexico with CMLL.
AAA is also interested in Flamita, Rey Horus and Rush, who are set to be available with ROH releasing everyone from contracts.
- Sting Pulled From AEW Double Or Nothing Weekend Due To Injury
- WWE Announces Change To Money In The Bank Location
- AEW Announces Championship Belt Redesign
- Another AEW Double Or Nothing Match To Be Added?
- Bobby Lashley Teases Brock Lesnar WWE Return
- Nikkita Lyons Provides Injury Update After Being Pulled From NXT 2.0
- Update On How Long Stephanie McMahon Will Be Away From WWE
- Full Audio: Pre-AEW Double Or Nothing Media Call With Tony Khan
- Men’s Owen Hart Foundation Tournament Final Set For AEW Double Or Nothing
- Paul London Says He Was ‘Shut Down Immediately’ When Reaching Out About AEW Role