Madison Square Garden (MSG) has announced that proof of vaccination will be required upon entry to the upcoming September show.
On September 10, SmackDown will air from Madison Square Garden. Upon entry, fans will have to prove that they’ve fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
MSG took to Twitter to promote presale tickets. In a follow-up post, MSG tweeted:
Please Note: All guests over the age of 16 will need to be fully vaccinated for this event and provide proof upon entry. For more info, visit https://t.co/IUeyfa0XjR.
*Card subject to change
— MSG (@TheGarden) July 7, 2021
With the WWE Draft reportedly taking place on August 30 and September 3, the Blue Brand’s roster will receive a shake-up before WWE returns to MSG.
WWE returns to the road for the July 16 episode of SmackDown, ahead of Money in the Bank on July 18.
- AEW Rampage Spoilers For August 12
- Kota Ibushi Teases AEW Run & Reunion With Kenny Omega
- Tony Khan Addresses Rumors About AEW Backstage Unhappiness
- Tony Khan Provides Clarification On Huge Rumored Change To AEW Pay-Per-Views
- CM Punk Returns On AEW Dynamite Quake By The Lake
- Amari Miller Deletes Twitter After Controversial Sasha Banks Comment Causes Huge Backlash
- Freddie Prinze Jr Wanted Karrion Kross As His First Champion
- AEW Trios Championship Tournament Bracket Revealed
- Miro Argues WWE Schedule Is ‘Too Much’
- Britt Baker Fuels Speculation About MJF With Recent Instagram Post