Madison Square Garden (MSG) has announced that proof of vaccination will be required upon entry to the upcoming September show.
On September 10, SmackDown will air from Madison Square Garden. Upon entry, fans will have to prove that they’ve fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
MSG took to Twitter to promote presale tickets. In a follow-up post, MSG tweeted:
Please Note: All guests over the age of 16 will need to be fully vaccinated for this event and provide proof upon entry. For more info, visit https://t.co/IUeyfa0XjR.
*Card subject to change
— MSG (@TheGarden) July 7, 2021
With the WWE Draft reportedly taking place on August 30 and September 3, the Blue Brand’s roster will receive a shake-up before WWE returns to MSG.
WWE returns to the road for the July 16 episode of SmackDown, ahead of Money in the Bank on July 18.
- AEW Star Signed To Full-Time Contract Confirmed
- CM Punk Vs. ‘Stone Cold’ Steve Austin WWE Plans Update
- CM Punk New Tattoo Revealed Following WWE Return
- WWE Announces Injury To Top Star
- WWE Star Makes Entrance With Legend At House Show
- Bryan Danielson Injury Update Ahead Of AEW In-Ring Return
- Jade Cargill & Another Absent Star Spotted In New Appearance For WWE
- ‘Frustrated’ Top Star Calls Out WWE
- WWE Star Unmasks & Swaps With Fan
- John Cena Reacts To Randy Orton WWE SmackDown Return