PWG has confirmed that ROH World Champion Jonathan Gresham will compete in the 2022 Battle of Los Angeles tournament.
The announcement was made on Twitter:
Jonathan Gresham is the twelfth entrant in the 2022 Battle of Los Angeles!
— PWG (@OfficialPWG) December 22, 2021
Gresham was notably a runner-up of the 2019 iteration of the tournament, which was won by Bandido, who’s also set to compete at the upcoming event.
Gresham is the current ROH Champion, defeating Jay Lethal at Final Battle to claim the vacant title. He is preparing to launch his new promotion, with the debut show for TERMINUS set for January 16.
The Battle of Los Angeles tournament will return on January 29 and 30, 2022, following the event’s hiatus due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Here are the stars that have been announced for the tournament so far:
- Alex Shelley
- Kevin Blackwood
- Lio Rush
- Black Taurus
- Daniel Garcia
- Jack Cartwheel
- Lee Moriarty
- Davey Richards
- Jonathan Gresham
- Shocking WWE Tag Team Split
- NXT Women’s Champion Roxanne Perez Announces Mystery Partner Is…
- Popular AEW Star Calls MJF ‘A Real Piece Of S**t’
- NXT Star References Recent Twitter Beef With Main Roster WWE Star On TV
- NJPW & IMPACT Wrestling Announce Huge Crossover Show
- WWE Raw Viewership & Demo Rating Decrease For February 6 Episode
- NXT Star Freaks Out After Interaction With Ava Raine
- Big Return On WWE NXT
- Another Anoa’i Family Member Pitched For WWE Bloodline Faction
- Wes Lee Reveals What He Would Like To Incorporate In His Wrestling