Former NXT North American Champion JONAH (fka Bronson Reed) has been announced as the first entrant of PWG Battle of Los Angeles 2022.
PWG announced JONAH’s return to the promotion on Twitter.
Jonah Rock is the first entrant in the 2022 Battle of Los Angeles!
— PWG (@OfficialPWG) December 7, 2021
JONAH frequently wrestled for PWG between 2017-2018, notably challenging for the PWG World Championship during the April 2018 All Star Weekend.
He last wrestled for the promotion during the September 2018 Battle of Los Angeles shows, before signing with WWE in January 2019.
On Instagram, JONAH reacted to the announcement, writing:
“It’s been a few years since I was in a PWG ring … time to show these fuckers who the man is once again!”
View this post on Instagram
Battle of Los Angeles will return on January 29 and 30, 2022, following the event’s hiatus.
- Shocking WWE Tag Team Split
- NXT Women’s Champion Roxanne Perez Announces Mystery Partner Is…
- Popular AEW Star Calls MJF ‘A Real Piece Of S**t’
- NXT Star References Recent Twitter Beef With Main Roster WWE Star On TV
- NJPW & IMPACT Wrestling Announce Huge Crossover Show
- WWE Raw Viewership & Demo Rating Decrease For February 6 Episode
- NXT Star Freaks Out After Interaction With Ava Raine
- Big Return On WWE NXT
- Another Anoa’i Family Member Pitched For WWE Bloodline Faction
- Wes Lee Reveals What He Would Like To Incorporate In His Wrestling