PWG Two Hundred (which is actually the promotion’s 201st show based on Cagematch records), the second show of 2019 for the California super-indy, now has a full card announced.
There are notable debutantes on the show, namely Australian duo Aussie Open (Mark Davis and Kyle Fletcher) who have made a name for themselves on the UK independent scene over the past 18 months and are widely considered one of the best teams in the world. They will be joined by Trey Miguel, who has worked several dates for Impact Wrestling over the past two years.
The main event will see Jeff Cobb defend the PWG Title against the sensational Bandido in an all-ROH battle, which is a rematch from the closing stages of the 2018 BOLA final, which many in attendance said was the best thing they had ever seen inside of a PWG ring.
The full card is:
Jeff Cobb (c) vs. Bandido
PWG Tag Team Titles
The Rascalz (c) vs. LAX vs. The Lucha Brothers
Jonthan Gresham vs. David Starr
Brody King vs. Darby Allin
Laredo Kid vs. Puma King
Trey Miguel vs. Jake Atlas vs. Jungle Boy
Aussie Open vs. Best Friends
Two Hundred takes place on March 1 at PWG’s new home venue the Globe Theatre in Los Angeles, California. Tickets are available from February 5 from this link and are expected to move quickly.
- Kenny Omega Hits Back At ‘Fans’ Sending Jade Cargill Hate Following WWE Switch
- Mustafa Ali’s Replacement Against Dominik Mysterio At NXT No Mercy Revealed
- ‘Heavy Heat’ On AEW Name For Recent Botch
- WWE Match Pulled From Show
- Brian Pillman Jr Introduced On WWE NXT
- WWE Star Debuts Brand New Look & Entrance Theme After Big Makeover
- Becky Lynch Shares Honest Thoughts On Jade Cargill
- Malakai Black Addresses Current Absence & Lack Of AEW Singles Matches
- Mustafa Ali Makes Announcement About His Future After WWE Release
- WWE Name Confirms In-Ring Retirement