Cody Rhodes has been receiving his plaudits from all over the wrestling world since his incredible performance at last Sunday’s Hell In A Cell event, defeating Seth Rollins with a torn pectoral muscle.
Cody shared a highlight video of the match on his Twitter last night, which AEW star and Nightmare Factory head trainer QT Marshall reacted to, expressing how proud he is of Rhodes.
I don’t give a sh*t what company he works for, to go out there and have that match, with that injury…that was inspiring. Proud of my friend!
Rhodes and Rollins’ match was the first WWE main roster match to receive a 5 star rating from Dave Meltzer since 2011, with The Rock joining the list of stars heaping praise on the match.
Cody underwent successful surgery for his torn pec yesterday.
I don’t give a shit what company he works for, to go out there and have that match, with that injury…that was inspiring. Proud of my friend! https://t.co/xHamTaq89B
— QT Marshall (@QTMarshall) June 10, 2022
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- AEW Star Announces Their ‘Retirement’ Before Dynamite Loss, Stablemate Vows Vengeance
- Video: WrestleMania 39 Stage Being Constructed At SoFi Stadium
- Major Update On Roxanne Perez’s WWE Status
- WWE Talents Sign Controversial New Deal
- WWE Star Revealed As Contestant On ‘The Masked Singer’
- WWE NXT Spoilers For Tuesday March 28
- CM Punk Drops Latest Tease For AEW Return?
- Major WWE Star Considered Retirement At WrestleMania 39
- Goldberg’s Next Move Revealed?
- Kenny Omega Reacts To Match Against Vikingo On AEW Dynamite, AAA Responds