It was announced on this week’s AEW Dynamite that at Revolution there will be a ladder match to determine the number one contender for Darby Allin’s TNT Championship. Only three of the competitors were announced.
Now, a qualifying match has been added to next week’s episode of Dynamite. After having spent the past week as allies, Lance Archer will take on Rey Fenix. The winner will advance to the ladder match at Revolution, joining Cody Rhodes, Scorpio Sky and Penta El Zero M.
This Wednesday, February 24 at 8pm on @tntdrama, #LanceArcher faces recent partner @ReyFenixMx in a #FaceOfRevolution Ladder match qualifier. Who will compete vs. @CodyRhodes, @ScorpioSky, & @PENTAELZEROM for a shot at the TNT Title! Find out on an #AllNew #AEWDynamite this week! pic.twitter.com/qLanbU9Rnc
— All Elite Wrestling (@AEW) February 19, 2021
Archer and Fenix teamed with Jon Moxley this week to defeat the team of Eddie Kingston, The Butcher, and The Blade.
Here is the current lineup for next week’s AEW Dynamite:
- Hangman Page vs. Isiah Kassidy
- AEW Women’s Title Eliminator Tournament Match – Britt Baker or Anna Jay vs. Tay Conti or Nyla Rose
- Ricky Starks & Brian Cage vs. Griff Garrison & Brian Pillman Jr.
- Jake Hager vs. Brandon Cutler
- AEW Revolution Qualifying Match – Rey Fenix vs. Lance Archer