Queen Zelina (Zelina Vega) has shown off her impressive physique during her WWE hiatus.
Zelina hasn’t wrestled since the April 11 edition of Monday Night Raw. On this episode, the star unsuccessfully challenged for Bianca Belair’s Raw Women’s Championship.
While Zelina has yet to step back between the ropes, she’s currently in incredible shape.
Zelina shared a new gym photo to Twitter, showing off her defined abs and shoulders. She captioned the photo ‘HWITR’, believing she is the ‘Hardest Worker In The Room’.
The absent star notably made appearances for WWE at San Diego Comic Con over the summer. Cody Rhodes, who is also currently recovering from surgery, also appeared during WWE panels at the convention.
Rhodes notably tore his pectoral muscle ahead of his Hell in a Cell match against Seth Rollins in June. He recently provided an update on his status, revealing what he knows about his timetable for return.
Stay up to date with WWE injuries and expected return dates using our tracker at this link.
HWITR 💪🏽 pic.twitter.com/4AOXnQWuBH
— 👑 QUEEN ZELINA 👑 (@ZelinaVegaWWE) October 4, 2022
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- Former WWE Star Makes AEW Debut
- John Cena WWE Return Date Officially Revealed
- WWE Star Addresses Potential CM Punk Return
- Update On Possible Sasha Banks NJPW Debut Match
- WWE Discussing Roman Reigns Working Both Nights WrestleMania 39, Potential Opponents Revealed
- Scrapped MJF Babyface AEW Plans Revealed
- Report: Absent AEW Star Rejected Creative Plans For Return
- Kenny Omega Reacts To WWE Star’s Latest Shot At Him
- New WWE Signings Potentially Revealed, Plans For Reality Show
- WBD ‘Thrilled’ With AEW Dynamite Viewership