WWE Raw star Queen Zelina (Zelina Vega) has teased her return to the ring.
Zelina hasn’t wrestled since losing to Bianca Belair on the April 11 edition of WWE Raw.
The former Women’s Tag Team Champion has reportedly been out of action recovering from surgery following an injury.
During Monday’s (June 20) show, a fan took to Twitter to note that he wants to see the Queen’s Crown tournament winner step back into the ring.
Hinting that a return is just around the corner, Zelina replied:
Aww I know my loyal subjects ? your queen will return soon, I promise! I am simply allowing the .. humans.. to have their fun.. for now.
On Monday’s show, Zelina’s former tag partner Carmella won a fiveway bout to earn the right to challenge for Bianca Belair’s Raw Women’s Title at Money in the Bank on June 2.
You can view the card for the upcoming Premium Live Event right here.
A list of all current WWE injuries and expected return dates can be found at this link.
Aww I know my loyal subjects ? your queen will return soon, I promise! I am simply allowing the .. humans.. to have their fun.. for now. @wwe https://t.co/dU7sMlhJfy
— ? Ɋㄩ乇乇几 乙乇ㄥ丨几卂 ? (@ZelinaVegaWWE) June 21, 2022
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- WWE Announces Partnership With Twitch To ‘Sidecast’ Raw & More
- AEW Star Compares Orange Cassidy To WWE’s Legendary Undertaker
- Report: WWE Hall Of Famer ‘Adamantly’ Rejected Involvement In Current Star’s Storyline
- Report: Date For Cody Rhodes Vs. Brock Lesnar III Confirmed
- WWE Faction To Receive New Name
- Bianca Belair’s Hilarious Response To Bizarre Asuka WWE Trend
- WWE Tag Team Set For Match Against Each Other?
- Top WWE Star Reportedly Set To Face GUNTHER On June 5 Raw
- Absent AEW Star Rejected Recent Return Plans
- AEW Star Questions Crowd Reactions To CM Punk Ahead Of ‘Big Deal’ Return