Last night’s (November 28) episode of Monday Night Raw was a big night for the Gargano family.
The show, which was the first following the Survivor Series WarGames event, saw the return of Candice LeRae.
Candice had been off the show since she was attacked by Damage CTRL last month.
Candice picked up the victory in a match against Dakota Kai on the show.
Elsewhere, Johnny Gargano laid out The Miz with a Superkick, taking the money he had stolen from Dexter Lumis and handing it out to children in the front row.
However, Johnny and Candice were not the only Garganos present at Raw, as Quill Gargano was also present backstage.
Quill made his WWE on camera debut during an adorable segment from Raw Talk, where Cathy Kelley interviewed Quill’s mother Candice.
Then, to round off Quill’s debut, Johnny posted a photo of Quill and Triple H, with them posing for the iconic Triple H point photo.
Gargano captioned the photo:
We had to make it official last night.. No debut is complete without the @TripleH point! #NXTChamp2040 #WWERaw #BabyWrestling
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- Sami Zayn Vs. Roman Reigns Plans Revealed After Royal Rumble
- Video: What Happened With Sami Zayn & Kevin Owens After WWE Royal Rumble?
- WWE Bringing Back Classic Title Belt Design?
- SPOILER: WWE Star Set For Return On Tonight’s January 30 Raw
- Update On Kenny Omega’s Health
- Where Was The Rock During WWE Royal Rumble?
- Former Women’s Champion ‘So Down’ For Intercontinental Title Shot
- Photo: WWE Star Shows Off Gruesome Royal Rumble Injury
- AEW Star Reacts To WWE Royal Rumble Backstage Photo
- Sami Zayn Discusses Triple H Contributions To Bloodline Storyline