Last night’s (November 28) episode of Monday Night Raw was a big night for the Gargano family.
The show, which was the first following the Survivor Series WarGames event, saw the return of Candice LeRae.
Candice had been off the show since she was attacked by Damage CTRL last month.
Candice picked up the victory in a match against Dakota Kai on the show.
Elsewhere, Johnny Gargano laid out The Miz with a Superkick, taking the money he had stolen from Dexter Lumis and handing it out to children in the front row.
However, Johnny and Candice were not the only Garganos present at Raw, as Quill Gargano was also present backstage.
Quill made his WWE on camera debut during an adorable segment from Raw Talk, where Cathy Kelley interviewed Quill’s mother Candice.
Then, to round off Quill’s debut, Johnny posted a photo of Quill and Triple H, with them posing for the iconic Triple H point photo.
Gargano captioned the photo:
We had to make it official last night.. No debut is complete without the @TripleH point! #NXTChamp2040 #WWERaw #BabyWrestling
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- Scrapped World Heavyweight Championship Match For Elimination Chamber 2024 Revealed
- WWE Star Set For Big Push Heading Into WrestleMania 40
- WWE Star Pulled From Elimination Chamber Card Reacts To Event
- Absent WWE Star Makes Public Appearance Ahead Of In-Ring Return
- Top WWE Star Pushing To Return From Injury Before WrestleMania 40
- Jack Perry ‘Scapegoat’ Video Airs Ahead Of In-Ring Return
- WWE Star Wants Rubber Match Against Major Free Agent
- AEW Star Pulled From Collision Due To Illness, Replacement Announced
- What Happened After Kazuchika Okada NJPW Farewell Match
- Former AEW Star Set To Return For February 24 Collision