Randy Orton and Riddle played a game to see how well they know each other and had a good laugh about the 2022 Royal Rumble entry mix-up.
In a game of “Know Your Bro” for BT Sport, Randy Orton and his tag team partner Riddle engaged in a Newlyweds style match game to see if they could predict one another’s answers, including one very funny question about the Royal Rumble.
After being asked, “At what number did your partner enter the 2022 Royal Rumble” both Orton and Riddle were seen pondering, with Riddle saying first:
“I know what number you were supposed to go…”
With Randy Orton replying with both men chuckling:
“Right…Shane McMahon got axed after that because of the whole… Sorry Shane, love you man.”
Orton then said he was supposed to be number 30 but neither Riddle nor Orton could actually recall which number they entered and needed to be reminded.
To be fair, it has felt like a lifetime since Royal Rumble hasn’t it?
RK-Bro has pledged to be at SmackDown tomorrow night to challenge the Usos to unify the WWE tag team championships across Raw and SmackDown.
Follow up here at WrestleTalk for all of the live coverage of this week’s episode of SmackDown or get caught up on last week’s here.
- WWE Raw Live Results – June 27, 2022
- Chris Jericho, Bryan Danielson & Paul Wight Appear On WWE Raw
- Backstage Details On AEW Stars Appearing On Raw, Jon Moxley Injury Update, Vince McMahon Allegations – Audio News Bulletin – June 28, 2022
- Another AEW Star Clears Twitter Amid Contract Expiry Speculation
- Fans Speculate AEW Star’s Contract Has Expired Following Cryptic Tweet
- Kevin Owens Misses WWE Raw Due To ‘Minor Situation’
- John Cena Granted Make-A-Wish Foundation Wishes Before WWE Raw
- AEW Star Jake Atlas Domestic Violence Case Dropped
- Bianca Belair Reveals Scary Situation With A Fan From Recent WWE Show
- Luke Owen Reviews WWE Raw – June 27, 2022