Randy Orton and Riddle played a game to see how well they know each other and had a good laugh about the 2022 Royal Rumble entry mix-up.
In a game of “Know Your Bro” for BT Sport, Randy Orton and his tag team partner Riddle engaged in a Newlyweds style match game to see if they could predict one another’s answers, including one very funny question about the Royal Rumble.
After being asked, “At what number did your partner enter the 2022 Royal Rumble” both Orton and Riddle were seen pondering, with Riddle saying first:
“I know what number you were supposed to go…”
With Randy Orton replying with both men chuckling:
“Right…Shane McMahon got axed after that because of the whole… Sorry Shane, love you man.”
Orton then said he was supposed to be number 30 but neither Riddle nor Orton could actually recall which number they entered and needed to be reminded.
To be fair, it has felt like a lifetime since Royal Rumble hasn’t it?
RK-Bro has pledged to be at SmackDown tomorrow night to challenge the Usos to unify the WWE tag team championships across Raw and SmackDown.
Follow up here at WrestleTalk for all of the live coverage of this week’s episode of SmackDown or get caught up on last week’s here.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- WWE Announces Partnership With Twitch To ‘Sidecast’ Raw & More
- AEW Star Compares Orange Cassidy To WWE’s Legendary Undertaker
- Report: WWE Hall Of Famer ‘Adamantly’ Rejected Involvement In Current Star’s Storyline
- Report: Date For Cody Rhodes Vs. Brock Lesnar III Confirmed
- WWE Faction To Receive New Name
- Bianca Belair’s Hilarious Response To Bizarre Asuka WWE Trend
- WWE Tag Team Set For Match Against Each Other?
- Top WWE Star Reportedly Set To Face GUNTHER On June 5 Raw
- Absent AEW Star Rejected Recent Return Plans
- AEW Star Questions Crowd Reactions To CM Punk Ahead Of ‘Big Deal’ Return