Randy Orton is set to achieve a unique WWE accomplishment with his match at WrestleMania 38.
On last week’s (March 14) edition of WWE Raw, RK-Bro accepted the Street Profits’ challenge for a Raw Tag Team Championship bout at the April 2-3 event.
As first highlighted by Fact5 Wrestling, Orton will soon be the first WWE star to have walked into WrestleMania with a WWE, World Heavyweight, Intercontinental, US and Tag Team Championship over the course of his career.
Orton notably was the WWE World Heavyweight Champion heading into WrestleMania 30 in 2014, famously losing the title to Daniel Bryan in the triple-threat main event. Orton had successfully defended his WWE Championship against John Cena and Triply H at WrestleMania 24.
While he didn’t defend his Intercontinental Championship at WrestleMania XX in 2004, Orton teamed with Ric Flair & Batista to face off against The Rock & Mick Foley while holding the gold.
At WrestleMania 34, Orton lost his US Title to Jinder Mahal in a four-way bout.
A recent report has indicated that the RK-Bro vs Street Profits WrestleMania 38 match will be changed ahead of the event, which you can read more about right here.
You can view the announced card for WrestleMania Saturday (April 2) at here, and the current line-up for WrestleMania Sunday (April 3) at here.
View this post on Instagram
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- AEW Star Announces Their ‘Retirement’ Before Dynamite Loss, Stablemate Vows Vengeance
- Video: WrestleMania 39 Stage Being Constructed At SoFi Stadium
- Major Update On Roxanne Perez’s WWE Status
- WWE Talents Sign Controversial New Deal
- WWE NXT Spoilers For Tuesday March 28
- WWE Star Revealed As Contestant On ‘The Masked Singer’
- CM Punk Drops Latest Tease For AEW Return?
- Kenny Omega Reacts To Match Against Vikingo On AEW Dynamite, AAA Responds
- Major WWE Star Considered Retirement At WrestleMania 39
- Goldberg’s Next Move Revealed?