14-time WWE World Champion Randy Orton has received an offer from a fellow star on social media to join a faction on the Raw brand.
Orton burning The Fiend at TLC seemed to put him in the good books of RETRIBUTION, in particular T-BAR.
Earlier today, Randy Orton tweeted:
Listen, I know it’s late. I know I burned a man alive couple days ago and I shouldn’t be trusted, but whatever you do, don’t sleep on #Mandalorian just started season 1 and I think I’m in love #BabyYoda
T-BAR responded to that by replying:
Hey @RandyOrton, the way you viciously murdered a @WWE Superstar really touched our hearts here in #RETRIBUTION. Please know that our doors are now always open for you.
RETRIBUTION has been trying to recruit Ricochet into the group on Raw reecntly, and he’s now lost to all four male members of the group.
What are your thoughts on the above story? Let us know in the comments on Twitter or Facebook.
- Asuka Shares Expletive-Filled Translation Of Recent Promo Battle With IYO SKY
- Former WWE Star Says They’re Not Retired
- Rhea Ripley Weighs In On Major WrestleMania 39 Debate
- Seth Rollins Teases “Forbidden Door” Dream Match With Top Star?
- Seth Rollins ‘First Title Defense’ Of WWE World Heavyweight Championship Already Happened
- ‘Free Agent’ WWE Star Set For First NXT Match In Seven Years
- Major AEW X NJPW Forbidden Door Dream Match Set
- Popular AEW Star Announced For G1 Climax
- Top WWE Star’s Hilarious Response To Ronda Rousey ‘Demanding’ Rumours
- Popular Wrestling Database Site Announces Changes Due To AEW, WWE Fan Tribalism