Randy Orton and Natalya have both been recognized by Guinness World Records for passing impressive WWE milestones.
At Survivor Series, Orton wrestled his 177th match on WWE pay-per-view. The Viper has now wrestled more times on WWE specials than anyone else in history.
At the same event, Natalya became the female star with most WWE pay-per-view appearances, with the five-on-five Raw vs SmackDown elimination tag bout being her 68th pay-per-view match.
Guinness World Records has congratulated both competitors for making history, recalling Orton and Natalya’s WWE careers so far.
Congratulations to @RandyOrton and @NatbyNature who both set records at Survivor Series! @WWE
— Guinness World Records (@GWR) November 29, 2021
Natalya also recently earned her 500th in-ring WWE victory.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- WWE Hall Of Famer The Iron Sheik Passes Away Aged 81
- Top NXT Star To Challenge Seth Rollins For WWE World Heavyweight Championship
- New Name For WWE Faction Revealed
- Major Change To Seth Rollins’ Upcoming Marvel Movie
- VIDEO: Solo Sikoa Has Hilarious Exchange With Young Fan At WWE Live Event
- Another Championship Match Announced For June 7 AEW Dynamite
- Top Star Wants ‘Correct Amount Of Money’ For CM Punk Forbidden Door Match
- Solo Sikoa Hints At Jey Uso’s Potential Bloodline Future
- WWE Posts Statement On The Passing Of The Iron Sheik
- VIDEO: Shawn Michaels Congratulates NXT Star After Big Battle Royal Win