WWE has announced a number of matches and segments for tonight’s episode of WWE Raw. The most important of which seeing Randy Orton summon The Fiend to answer for his attack from Fastlane.
It has not been confirmed whether The Fiend will answer Orton’s call. Here is the official preview of the segment from WWE.com:
“Randy Orton dove head first into the twisted world of The Fiend and that journey took a dark turn at WWE Fastlane.
The Apex Predator was set to confront Alexa Bliss, but black ooze, falling light structures and fireballs created a nightmare experience. If things couldn’t get any more daunting, the reemergence of a burnt and reborn Fiend stunned Orton and the entire WWE Universe.
Now, Orton will summon The Fiend to meet him on Raw tonight. Will The Fiend answer The Viper’s call?”
WWE also announced three matches for tonight’s show. The first will feature WWE Champion Bobby Lashley facing Sheamus in a rematch of their clash from last week.
The other two matches announced are Jeff Hardy vs. The Miz and Raw Women’s Champion Asuka vs. Peyton Royce. Additionally, WWE had already announced that Rhea Ripley will be making her debut on tonight’s show as well.
Here is the full card for tonight’s show:
- Randy Orton summons The Fiend
- Bobby Lashley vs. Sheamus
- The Miz vs. Jeff Hardy
- Asuka vs. Peyton Royce
- Rhea Ripley debuts
What are your thoughts on the above story? Let us know in the comments on Twitter or Facebook.
- CM Punk Blasts Tony Khan, Chris Jericho & More In Now-Deleted Instagram Post
- AEW Star Announces Their ‘Retirement’ Before Dynamite Loss, Stablemate Vows Vengeance
- Latest News On CM Punk AEW Return After Recent Teases
- WWE Star Revealed As Contestant On ‘The Masked Singer’
- Top AEW Stars Written Off TV For ‘A Few Months’?
- Kenny Omega Reacts To Match Against Vikingo On AEW Dynamite, AAA Responds
- Chris Jericho Responds To CM Punk Instagram Story
- AEW Rampage Spoilers For Saturday, March 25
- Real Reason Top Star Missed AEW Dynamite
- WWE Star Responds To Standout AEW Dynamite Performance