WWE Raw Tag Team Champion Randy Orton led the crowd in singing ‘happy birthday’ to his daughter after last night’s show.
With the show off the air, Randy Orton and a bunch of other babyfaces were in the ring, which is when Orton brought his daughter in to join them and announced that it was her birthday.
It just so happens that the show was in Brooklyn, and Orton’s daughter is called Brooklyn as well.
Considering the Brooklyn crowd didn’t exactly cover itself in glory throughout Survivor Series and Raw, at least they played along for this heartwarming moment.
You can check out the video here:
Legend ❤️ pic.twitter.com/qPSG7FTnZv
— WWE on BT Sport (@btsportwwe) November 23, 2021
- Details Of Another AEW Backstage Altercation Revealed
- Report: WWE Was Paid An Insane Sum For Mountain Dew Pitch Black Match
- Independent Promotion Announces Working Relationship With WWE
- Report Claims WWE Allowing NXT Stars To Work Select Independents
- Here’s When Nick Khan Expects WWE Sale To Happen
- Cody Rhodes On His Wrestling ‘Cardinal Sin’ At WWE Royal Rumble
- Name Change For WWE Star, Returns To NXT At Vengeance Day
- WWE Name Believes Rising Star Will Be Universal Champion One Day
- Kyle O’Reilly Update Following Post-Surgical Issue
- VIDEO: What Went Down With Bray Wyatt Following WWE SmackDown