Many WWE stars have seen their theme songs change in recent months, mostly due to ongoing copyright issues between WWE and previous music composers CFO$.
Many of the wrestlers have been given new theme songs composed by def rebel, who are responsible for any new song you’ve heard on WWE TV since 2019, with the exception of those outsourced, such as the Judgment Day’s theme song.
Raquel Rodriguez was using a theme song that was composed by def rebel, so there was no need to change the song when she debuted on the WWE main roster.
However, prior to the July 15 episode of SmackDown, Rodriguez took on Sonya Deville in a dark match, where she made her entrance to a new song, not the ‘Get Out Of My Way’ song she’s used since NXT.
The new song has a more latin sound to it, and you can see Raquel’s entrance with it below.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- WWE Star’s Victory Ends 17-Year Streak At Night Of Champions 2023
- Shane McMahon Update Following WrestleMania 39 Injury
- Jey Uso Breaks His Silence After Jimmy Uso Betrays Roman Reigns At Night Of Champions 2023
- AEW Star Wants Rematch With Mercedes Mone
- VIDEO: What Happened After WWE Night Of Champions 2023 Went Off The Air?
- PHOTO: WWE Star Buys His Mother A House
- Multiple Stars Left ‘Frustrated’ By Current WWE Merch
- Rikishi Reacts To Bloodline Implosion At WWE Night Of Champions 2023
- ‘Last Minute’ Change To AEW Double Or Nothing 2023 Revealed
- ‘Crazy’ Plans For AEW Double Or Nothing 2023