The ratings are in for the WrestleMania go-home episode of SmackDown and it is not good news for WWE.
The show pulled 2.141 million viewers, down from last week’s 2.393 million, which is a shocking collapse considering it was the final stop on the road to WrestleMania.
The rating is SmackDown’s lowest since mid-February, ending a five week streak of steady ratings climbs.
The equivalent episode last year pulled 2.467 million and in 2017 dud 2.885 million, so the year over year numbers have tumbled.
Remember you can keep track of WWE Television Ratings with our handy ratings tracker.
- CM Punk Blasts Tony Khan, Chris Jericho & More In Now-Deleted Instagram Post
- AEW Star Announces Their ‘Retirement’ Before Dynamite Loss, Stablemate Vows Vengeance
- WWE Star Revealed As Contestant On ‘The Masked Singer’
- Latest News On CM Punk AEW Return After Recent Teases
- Top AEW Stars Written Off TV For ‘A Few Months’?
- Kenny Omega Reacts To Match Against Vikingo On AEW Dynamite, AAA Responds
- Major Tease AEW Stars Could Leave The Company
- Chris Jericho Responds To CM Punk Instagram Story
- AEW Rampage Spoilers For Saturday, March 25
- Real Reason Top Star Missed AEW Dynamite