The ratings for the most recent edition of WWE Raw (January 9) have been revealed, showing a slight increase over the previous week.
The episode was the second show of the year, and saw the Judgement Day win a tag team elimination gauntlet allowing them to go on to face the Usos for the WWE Undisputed Tag Team Championship.
According to the Wrestlenomics Twitter account, the episode was watched by a total of 1,693,000 viewers.
It also scored a rating of 0.50 in the key 18-49 demographic.
Both metrics were up from the previous week’s ratings, which achieved an overall viewership of 1,605,000 viewers and a 0.41 in the key demographic.
The episode also saw Alexa Bliss have a stare down with Uncle Howdy, and Baron Corbin face Kevin Owens ahead of the latter’s Royal Rumble match for the Undisputed WWE Universal Championship.
To stay up to date with all the latest wrestling news, be sure to follow WrestleTalk on Twitter.
Be sure to stay up to date with all the latest television ratings information by checking out WrestleTalk’s television ratings stats page.
Think you’re a wrestling mastermind? Well you can prove it by taking quizzes in our brand new quiz section! Don’t forget to tweet us your results!
- CM Punk Shares Follow Up Message After Now-Deleted Instagram Story
- AEW Pitching Creative For Star Rumoured To Be Leaving
- El Hijo Del Vikingo Next Match Announced By Tony Khan
- Report: News On Rumored Backstage Heat Between CM Punk & Jon Moxley
- Report: AEW Star Refused To Lose Match, Hasn’t Been Used Since
- AEW Star Miro Announces New Role
- Naomi Post-WWE New Ring Name Revealed?
- Update On Rumors Of Brock Lesnar Leaving WWE After WrestleMania 39
- Major WWE Star’s Twitter Hacked
- ROH Supercard Of Honor Adds ROH World Championship Match