Ratings have been revealed for the November 23 edition of AEW Dynamite, which followed AEW Full Gear on November 19.
The episode dealt with the fall out of the latest pay-per-view, but did not feature newly crowned AEW World Champion MJF who was off filming a role for the upcoming wrestling biopic The Iron Claw.
According to Brandon Thurston of Wrestlenomics, the latest edition of AEW Dynamite achieved 880,000 total viewers and scored a 0.32 in the key 18 – 49 advertising demographic.
The ratings are up slightly from the previous week, but still fail to meet the show’s previous streak earlier this year of consistently breaking one million total viewers.
The show saw William Regal reveal the motivations behind both his betrayal of Jon Moxley and his reasons for assisting MJF in winning the AEW World Championship.
It also saw the second match in the Best-of-Seven Series between the Elite and Death Triangle, in which the Elite were heavily booed by the Chicago crowd.
For more information about AEW’s ratings, check out WrestleTalk’s AEW Dynamite ratings tracker.
To stay up to date with all the latest wrestling news, be sure to follow WrestleTalk on Twitter.
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- Sami Zayn Vs. Roman Reigns Plans Revealed After Royal Rumble
- Video: What Happened With Sami Zayn & Kevin Owens After WWE Royal Rumble?
- WWE Bringing Back Classic Title Belt Design?
- SPOILER: WWE Star Set For Return On Tonight’s January 30 Raw
- Update On Kenny Omega’s Health
- Where Was The Rock During WWE Royal Rumble?
- Former Women’s Champion ‘So Down’ For Intercontinental Title Shot
- Photo: WWE Star Shows Off Gruesome Royal Rumble Injury
- AEW Star Reacts To WWE Royal Rumble Backstage Photo
- Sami Zayn Discusses Triple H Contributions To Bloodline Storyline