The viewership figure and demo rating for Monday’s (October 24) edition of WWE Raw on USA Network has been revealed.
Per Brandon Thurston of Wrestlenomics, Raw drew 1.641 million viewers. This is down from the October 17 edition that drew 1.803 million viewers.
In the 18-49 demographic, Monday’s show scored 0.45 rating. This is also down from the week prior that scored 0.50 rating.
WWE ranked #6 on cable in the demo for the night.
The episode featured Bayley defeating Raw Women’s Champion Bianca Belair in a non-title main event after Nikki Cross returned to attack both competitors and everyone on the floor.
You can see a full list of WWE Raw’s ratings for 2022 here.
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- Official WrestleMania 39 Night One & Two Lineups Revealed
- Newest Update On Bobby Lashley Vs. Bray Wyatt WrestleMania 39 Status
- Report: AEW Star’s Contract Has Expired
- AEW Star Legitimately Injured On Dynamite
- Clarification On WrestleMania 39 Night One Main Event
- Update On Legitimate Injury During AEW Dynamite
- AEW All Access Reveals Young Bucks Considered Retirement After All Out
- AEW Name Reveals Heartwarming Text From Rey Mysterio After Hall Of Fame Announcement
- Potential Spoiler On Major Musical Artist Set For WrestleMania 39
- This NXT Star Trained Vince McMahon & Steve Austin For WrestleMania Matches