Ruby Riott made her return to Raw last night after being shelved with a sprained MCL at the end of June. She made her comeback at the climax of a bout which saw the Riott Squad face off against the Boss & Hug Connection.
Emerging under a hooded sweater, Riott helped Liv Morgan beat down Bayley, allowing Logan to pin Sasha Banks for the victory.
The homecoming is fortunate timing for Riott who, it has been said, was on the verge of a massive push before the injury occurred. WWE bigwigs had even stated that she must be protected in the ring so a Raw Women’s Championship reign could be figured in the near future.
Ruby Riott suffered a sprained MCL on a live event in Rapid City, South Dakota, in a match against Dana Brooke.
WrestleTalk would like to know your thoughts on this return. Do you think Ruby Riott will be a good Raw Women’s Champion? Could she be built to be the alpha heel of the division? Would you like to see her stand atop the mountain? You can contact us on Twitter and Discord today.
- Ronda Rousey WWE Replacement Revealed
- Big Update On FTR Future
- Charlotte Flair Reveals Biggest Change Following Triple H Taking Over WWE Creative
- Bray Wyatt SmackDown Status Amid WrestleMania Uncertainty
- AEW Star Teases WWE Return?
- WWE Star Reacts To Fans Believing They’d Be Buried Following Vince McMahon Departure
- Big Clue AEW Stars Are Heading To WWE?
- Mercedes Mone Addresses Potential AEW X NJPW Forbidden Door II Appearance
- Cody Rhodes Reveals Special WrestleMania 39 T-Shirt
- Mercedes Moné Hints At Potential Unfinished Business in WWE