Monday Night Raw had it’s high and lows, but nothing tugged at the heartstrings more than Roman Reigns ousting Tyler Breeze to be Seth Rollins partner against Dolph Ziggler and Drew McIntyre.
— WWE (@WWE) August 7, 2018
Don’t worry though! It’s not all bad for Breeze, he received an intriguing offer from Xavier Woods to join the ‘New Day’.
— Austin Creed – King of The Ring (@AustinCreedWins) August 7, 2018
With partner Fandango out of action and Raw‘s mid-card division already overcrowded, it might be a good move for ‘Prince Pretty’ to rejoin Tuesday nights. Many argue that he is an underutilized talent in WWE, but seeing how people similar in stature are doing on Smackdown Live, it might not be the brand that is the problem.
This may appear as a joke, but judging by the way WWE has used Twitter to start feuds and build storylines, Woods just may be on to something here. After all, who needs Rollins when you have the longest reigning tag team champions in history!
- tyler beeze
- prince pretty
- wwe tag teams
- Monday Night Raw
- kofi kingston
- big e
- tag team champions
- SmackDown Live
- Xavier Woods
- the new day
- wwe nxt
- Tag Team Championships
- Tag Team
- Update On Former WWE Stars Signing New WWE Deals
- Dominik Mysterio Reacts To Recent WWE Releases
- WWE Announces Drew McIntyre’s Next Move After Releasing Matt Riddle
- WWE Legend Shares Heartfelt Message For Dolph Ziggler After Release
- WWE Name Claims Dolph Ziggler ‘Didn’t Change With The Times’ Before Being Released
- Update On WWE Star Missing From SmackDown
- Will Ospreay Next AEW Feud Revealed?
- WWE Star Teases Alliance With Bobby Lashley After SmackDown
- Christian Cage Wins TNT Championship On AEW Collision & First Defense Revealed
- Top Dolla Addresses WWE Future Of Hit Row Teammates After His Release