If you happened to come across the results of the dark match held before SmackDown this week, you will have noticed that Raw tag team The B-Team lost to Heavy Machinery before the television broadcast went on the air.
It seems that Jinder Mahal was not the only unexpected Raw star to make a secret move to the blue brand, with the believe being that B-Team have also been moved to SmackDown on a permanent basis.
The former Raw Tag Team Champions (doesn’t that seem so long ago now?) may also be undergoing a name change, which is all the rage at the moment of course.
According to a trademark filed by WWE this past Monday, it seems that the duo will be using the moniker B-Team University in the future. It may take a while before the trademark is approved so until they are able to use the new moniker, expect Bo Dallas and Curtis Axel to continue working non-televised matches for the foreseeable.
Issue 9 of WrestleTalk Magazine is available NOW worldwide. Order your print or digital copy or subscribe to the next six issues at this link
- WWE SmackDown Live Results – May 27, 2022
- Raquel Rodriguez Finishing Move Gets New Name After Previous Name Deemed Too Vulgar
- Charlotte Flair Marries Andrade El Idolo
- Bryan Danielson & William Regal Arrive Early To AEW Tapings To Train With Younger Talent
- Shinsuke Nakamura Debuts New Tag Team With Riddle
- CM Punk Updates His List Of AEW Dream Matches
- New Documentary ‘Wrestling With Whiteness’ Premiering Today
- Paige VanZant Will Make AEW In-Ring Debut At Double Or Nothing
- Jade Cargill On The Baddies Concept: ‘Where Are The Women Wrestling Fans?’
- AEW Fan Fest Today In Las Vegas Ahead Of Double Or Nothing