The return of fans to WWE Raw has brought with it the return of many television viewers as well.
Brandon Thurston of Wrestlenomics has reported the viewership figures for the July 19 episode of Raw. The show garnered an average of 1.923 million viewers, the highest the show has done since the post-WrestleMania 37 episode.
This is also up 314,000 viewers from last week’s average of 1.609 million.
The ratings in the 18-49 key demographic were also up for this week. The show drew a 0.57 rating in the demo, up from last week’s 0.43 rating.
This week’s Raw featured the returns of Goldberg and Keith Lee, as well as the debut of Karrion Kross. It also included John Cena’s first Raw appearance since 2019, and Nikki A.S.H. winning the Raw Women’s Championship.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- AEW Name Reveals Upcoming Contract Expiry, Comments On Potential WWE Move
- Alarming Advice From Surgeons For Top AEW Star
- Carmella & Corey Graves Reveal The Sex Of Their First Child
- Mandy Rose Comments On Gigi Dolin Vs. Jacy Jayne NXT Cage Match After Not Even Being Mentioned
- Bret Hart Calls Current WWE Star One Of The Greatest Wrestlers Of All Time
- Injured AEW Star ‘Close’ To Returning
- Seth Rollins Issues Apology To AEW Star
- Pat McAfee Reacts To Unfortunate AEW Double Or Nothing 2023 Attendance Photo
- Major Star Says He Could ‘100% Make Magic’ With WWE’s Seth Rollins
- Blackpool Combat Club Match Announced For May 31 AEW Dynamite